Our customers’ privacy is a priority at IPortalis Limited, and we go to great lengths to protect it ensuring best practice measures are implemented by the service providers we use and our own customer management solutions. We recognise your need to protect and manage any personal information you share with us. Please take a moment to read the following to learn more about our information practices, including what type of information is gathered, how the information is used and for what purposes, to whom we disclose the information, and how we safeguard your personal information.
Information Collection and Use There are situations in which your personal information may help us give you better service. At such times, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences. In some cases, we also ask you to provide information for market research purposes to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
Website Traffic As most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time, and clickstream data. We use this information, which DOES NOT identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites and Internet services are of most interest to them.
iPortalis Limited is the sole keeper of the information collected.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- a) processing is fair, lawful and transparent
- b) data is collected for specific and legitimate purposes
- c) data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- d) data is kept accurate and up to date. Data which is found to be inaccurate will be rectified or erased without delay
- e) data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- f) data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data
Consent of the Data Subject
We need your consent to make you aware of special offers by either post, email or by telephone. Consent is requested when you contact us via the contact forms in our website. All promotional emails sent to you from iPortalis contain an option to unsubscribe.
Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract
When we take your order by telephone, fax or email and ask you for all the personal data required, this is so we can enter into a contract with you the customer. This contract being the exchange of goods and/or services in the return for payment. We need the personal data explained with this privacy notice for the exchange of goods and services. We also collect personal data to assist in recruitment processes, HR policies, and employee personal development programs.
How personal data is used
Personal data is used to fulfil commercial processes and to assist in evaluating potential candidates, measuring existing employees personal development, and to support any ongoing HR processes.
How personal data is stored
Data is stored electronically and securely via ISO27001 policy, and physically in a secure off site location.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
How to request information or to make a complaint
Should you wish to request which information we hold on you or your company, to amend any data that we hold on you or your company or to make a complaint, please download, complete and return the ‘Subject Access Request Form’ by clicking on the link below and we will act upon your request immediately.
iPortalis Subject Access Request Form
iPortalis is a Cloud Services company specialising in brokerage, aggregation and portfolio management. At the heart of our service is the iPortalis Control Portal (iCP), a software platform that automates many of the complex tasks associated with Employee Lifecycle Management. The iCP is recognised as one of the world’s fastest growing self-service cloud provisioning and management platforms.
(UK) +44 (0)300 1240910
(USA) +1 847 681 9827