Eliminate the perceived risk for your customers.
More Exchange features than any other control portal ISV. Its self-service capabilities allow end users to manage their own service plans and track their consumption rates.
The Control Portal gives your customers the tools to manage their Microsoft Exchange users, contacts, and distribution lists in one spot.
- Full support of Exchange 2016, 2013 and Exchange 2010 SP2 ABP (Address Book Policies)
- Full automated Blackberry provisioning
- Users can manage their own plans and monitor consumptions.
Thorough User Account Management
The list of items that can be modified on a user:
- All active directory fields (first name, last name, etc.)
- Hide from address list – allows company admins to hide a user from the exchange address list
- Group membership – users (if the company admin lets them) can add or remove themselves from groups
- Full Public folder support
- Permissions – users can add permissions to other users in their company
- Send As – gives ability to send as if you were that user
- Send on Behalf – gives ability to send emails on behalf of another
- Full permissions – gives the other user full access to the users mailbox
- ActiveSync – All ActiveSync devices will show up on the user page (and BlackBerrys)
- Remote wipe
- Remove partnership
- See details on the device
- Resend activation code (blackberry)
- Lock device (blackberry)
- The system allows creation/modification/deletion of the following Exchange enabled items:
- Groups (security and distribution)