SpamExperts provides a suite of professional email security solutions, offering Incoming Email Filtering and Outgoing Email Filtering to protect your business against email security threats and Email archiving for backup and compliance purposes.
- Support any SMTP compatible mail server (e.g. Exchange, Zimbra, Postfix, Exim, Qmail, and more)
- Friendly, multi-level central web interface
- Per domain protection options
- Automated email security provisioning to end-clients
- Automatic email security activation (MX-records switch)
- Branding options
The SpamExperts Incoming Email Filter uses outstanding proprietary self-learning smart technologies to eliminate spam mail before it has a chance to reach your network.
- Protection against all email based threats: spam, virus, ransomware, phishing, malware, etc.
- Increased email continuity: SpamExperts systems queue inbound email when the destination mail server is unreachable
- SpamExperts provides pre-built add-ons to fully integrate the Incoming Filter with major control panels
The SpamExperts Outgoing Filter will prevent your IP’s from getting blacklisted as a consequence of unknowingly sent spam from a compromised account within your network.
- Protection against the risk of IPs getting blacklisted
- Secure your brand and infrastructure
- Continuous email delivery by locking down compromised accounts in a timely manner
International law requires companies to archive email for backup and compliance reasons. SpamExperts offers compliant, redundant, and easily accessible archives in order to be fully compliant with local laws.
- Compressed, encrypted and secure archive
- User-friendly data-protection management
- Option to import and export archived messages