Careers at iPortalis
We’re experiencing a very exciting period of growth and development, which presents tremendous career opportunities for the right people.
Click on the titles below to view job descriptions.
Sales Development Executive (UK - Harrogate)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the Sales Division in the role of Sales Development Executive.
You will be a member of our rapidly growing global sales organisation responsible for qualifying leads, generating pipeline and ensuring that our customers have a delightful experience as they grow within our organisation. You will be the front line of our business presenting iPortalis to our prospects.
• Qualifying inbound leads from our marketing team and converting them into sales opportunities
• Meeting and exceeding quote for qualified opportunities into our field sales teams
• Making a minimum number of calls per day (to be agreed) with the additional support of our marketing team
• Ensuring that customers are a fit to what we do and to ensure you capture accurate customer intelligence
• Articulating the iPortalis value proposition whether over video, email or phone
• Rapid identification of our customers “jobs to be done” – how we can help them solve one challenge at a time
• Providing mind blowing demonstrations of our platform and services perfectly aligned to our customers’ requirements
• Working alongside our sales, marketing and customer success teams to develop and consistently evolve best practice.
• We are interested in you as a person, you must have charisma and drive in this business – we look for those different thinkers
• Experience in lead generation at enterprise level
• Amazing communication skills and be comfortable cold calling, appointment setting
• Track record of over achievement
• Ability to operate and thrive in a challenging environment – handling objections with confidence
• The ability to build and work to a prioritised plan
• Must be self-directed and self-motivated
This a brilliant time to join our talented global team – our people are truly at the heart of our business. We offer a great employment experience, highly competitive salary package and a flexible work environment; with a fantastic Head Office hub in Harrogate town centre.
Management Accountant (UK - Harrogate)
The Management Accountant is a key role, responsible for leading on day-to-day operations within finance and ensuring that accurate and timely management information is provided to inform quality decision making by Senior Management and the Directors. This is a hands-on role within a dynamic and agile commercial environment.
An exciting and varied role, the ideal candidate will have a strong finance background and be confident in all aspects of the finance function within an SME. To fully support the business, the post holder will be required to develop a detailed understanding of all areas of the business.
The main responsibilities are detailed below. The post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties which might reasonably be required by the business:
This a brilliant time to join our talented global team – our people are truly at the heart of our business.
Part-Qualified/Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) or qualified by experience
The Hours of Work
Our standard working hours are 9am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch.