Sales Development Executive - Harrogate, UK
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the Sales Division in the role of Sales Development Executive.
You will be a member of our rapidly growing global sales organisation responsible for qualifying leads, generating pipeline and ensuring that our customers have a delightful experience as they grow within our organisation. You will be the front line of our business presenting iPortalis to our prospects.
- Qualifying inbound leads from our marketing team and converting them into sales opportunities
- Meeting and exceeding quote for qualified opportunities into our field sales teams
- Making a minimum number of calls per day (to be agreed) with the additional support of our marketing team
- Ensuring that customers are a fit to what we do and to ensure you capture accurate customer intelligence
- Articulating the iPortalis value proposition whether over video, email or phone
- Rapid identification of our customers “jobs to be done” – how we can help them solve one challenge at a time
- Providing mind blowing demonstrations of our platform and services perfectly aligned to our customers’ requirements
- Working alongside our sales, marketing and customer success teams to develop and consistently evolve best practice
- We are interested in you as a person, you must have charisma and drive in this business – we look for those different thinkers
- Experience in lead generation at enterprise level
- Amazing communication skills and be comfortable cold calling, appointment setting• Track record of over achievement
- Ability to operate and thrive in a challenging environment – handling objections with confidence
- The ability to build and work to a prioritised plan
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
This a brilliant time to join our talented global team – our people are truly at the heart of our business. We offer a great employment experience, highly competitive salary package and a flexible work environment; with a fantastic Head Office hub in Harrogate town centre.
Content Marketing Executive - Harrogate, UK
IPortalis currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the Marketing division in the role of Content Marketing Executive.
This role has a strong focus creating content across multiple channels. This job is broad and requires someone who is self-motivated and keen to craft and deliver exciting, creative and engaging messaging to current and new audiences.
We offer a great team ethos, working within a fast-paced commercial environment. This role presents a brilliant career development opportunity for the right candidate, joining the business at an exciting time of growth.
The key responsibilities of the role of Content Marketing Executive include:
- Writing engaging, creative, innovative copy for acquisition and retention channels including website, email, online advertising, social media and marketing collateral
- Assisting the marketing and sales team in executing the Go-to-Market strategy
- Writing strong, informative search engine optimised copy
- Re-purposing content for different mediums including social media, video, newsletters, ads
- Developing a content calendar ensuring a constant supply of relevant content across all channels
- Monitoring and evaluating performance of content against metrics
- Editing proofreading and rewriting company copy written by other members of the sales and marketing team
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals
- Keeping up to date with industry activity and relevant trends
- Collaborating with sales and marketing teams to deliver marketing copy that drives highly-targeted users into the acquisition funnel
- Providing creative input for all aspects of marketing campaigns
- Developing relationships with partners, customers and internal teams to assist in content creation
The ideal candidate for the role will have several years’ experience within a content creation role either agency or in-house. You will be positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and ideally have an interest in the technology sector
- A passion for writing – we want the best, and those who love their work and naturally shine
- Design skills – someone who can pull together supporting visuals to work hand in hand with copy
- Exceptional copywriting skills, both on a creative and technical level
- SEO knowledge – understanding the relevance behind content that is optimised
- Experience working across multiple channels
- A strong team player with good communication skills
This a great time to join our talented global team – our people are truly at the heart of our business. We offer a superb employment experience, highly competitive salary package and a fantastic contemporary workspace in Harrogate town centre.