Multi-lingual –invoices can be delivered in a native language and tracked in the database language nonspecific
Multi-currency – companies can be invoiced in whichever currency they choose, and then are billed based on that currency. This currency can be changed by the hoster. All bills are presented in the native currency and at the pricing the Reseller sets.
Templated invoices – hosters and resellers can customize the look and feel of any part of an invoice and quickly email it out to any company.
Resellers are given three methods of billing to choose from
- Reseller bills – reseller bills customer and system will bill reseller
- Hoster bills in hoster’s name – reseller doesn’t need to do anything, the system will auto generate all invoices and send them out as if from the reseller, while using Hoster’s Payment processor
- Hoster bills in reseller’s name – reseller doesn’t need to do anything, the system will auto generate all invoices and send them out as if from the reseller, while using Reseller’s Payment processor
Manual invoices can be created, and invoices can be modified or deleted
- Hosters set global pricing to resellers, on a per plan, and per currency basis
- Hosters can override that pricing on a per reseller basis, if discounts or increases need to be made per reseller
- Resellers set global pricing to companies, on a per plan, per currency basis
- Resellers can override that pricing on a per company basis, if discounts or increases are needed.
- Hosters define what currencies are used in the system and can turn them on or off at any time
Payment Processing System:
Over 54 payment processors are accepted by the system
The following are some of the abilities of the system:
- Credit card payments
- Direct debit of checking
- Accept checks (Hoster can turn this off)
- Record manual payments
- Choose which cards are accepted
- Ability to decide minimum charge amount
SharePoint can be charged on a per site, or per Plan basis. We have pricing and payment plans to suit per plan, user or per site or instance
Extra Item billing – This is the ability to charge for things that are not a part of our system. Say you have a support contract, or a hardware lease, or a one time support call, all of these can be billed through our system. You can charge per company, or per user.