Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis Backup Cloud provides your customers with a best-in-class data protection solution that is easy, complete, and safe.
• Easy: Leverage a single dashboard designed for service providers to provision, deploy, and manage your customers backups. Acronis Backup Cloud includes powerful integration with business support systems to reduce operational costs and streamline cloud sales.
• Complete: Deliver a backup service that supports 16 different platforms, allowing service providers to address more of their customers’ data endpoints. With support for physical and virtual servers;, PC and Mac workstations; laptops; iPhone,/iPad and Android mobile devices; and Office 365® mailbox data, you can protect all of your customers’ data with a single unified platform.
• Safe: Store customer data in one of the Tier IV, SSAE-16 certified Acronis data centers or in your own secure data center. Use the provided Acronis Storage software for even more dependable backup storage. Utilize SSL encryption for management channels and AES-256 encryption for data in-transit and at-rest.
With zero entry costs, a pay-per-use business model, and highly flexible deployment options, Acronis Backup Cloud quickly gets you to new markets, creates new incremental revenues, and enables you grow your business fast.
iPortalis Integration: Key Features
• Seamless integration: Since Acronis supports authentication and provisioning, integrating Acronis’s services with iPortalis is straightforward and seamless.
• Easy provisioning: Service Providers can provision Acronis subscriptions and add custom subscription plans using iPortalis as a central provisioning platform. This functionality is also available for resellers within the iPortalis platform.
• Free and Trial: Acronis can automatically generate freemium and trial accounts for potential users.
Acronis: Cloud Service Provider Benefits
• Easily add a valuable backup service to your portfolio and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
• Grow your customer base and realize incremental revenues.
• Launch quickly with zero entry costs and a per-use business model.
• Deliver the services you want with a multi-tiered, multi-tenant cloud.
• Streamline operations with business systems integration and backup extensions.
• Protect customers’ servers, workstations, mobile devices, and Office 365 mailbox data.
• Differentiate your service from the competition with hybrid backup.
• Leverage Acronis Cloud Storage, use your own storage, Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, or other third-party storage.
Make a safe choice with Acronis’ proven AnyData Engine and years of data protection expertise.