Integrate with your own billing systems, or use our own Built-in System.
The iPortalis billing system is a full fraction billing system (that can be turned off), which allows for fractional tracking and billing of all changes to a company during a monthly period. Companies can be billed on an anniversary date, or any date you choose. If changes are made during a monthly period, they will be fractionally billed or credited on the next billing cycle. The billing system can be turned off, if an external billing system is integrated with. Parts of the billing system can be turned on, for extracting specific amounts of data.
- Multi-lingual –invoices can be delivered in a native language and tracked in the database language nonspecific
- Multi-currency – companies can be invoiced in whichever currency they choose, and then are billed based on that currency. This currency can be changed by the hoster. All bills are presented in the native currency and at the pricing the Reseller sets.
- Templated invoices – hosters and resellers can customize the look and feel of any part of an invoice and quickly email it out to any company.
- Resellers are given three methods of billing to choose from
- Reseller bills – reseller bills customer and system will bill reseller
- Hoster bills in hoster’s name – reseller doesn’t need to do anything, the system will auto generate all invoices and send them out as if from the reseller, while using Hoster’s Payment processor
- Hoster bills in reseller’s name – reseller doesn’t need to do anything, the system will auto generate all invoices and send them out as if from the reseller, while using Reseller’s Payment processor
- Manual invoices can be created, and invoices can be modified or deleted
- Price system:
- Hosters set global pricing to resellers, on a per plan, and per currency basis
- Hosters can override that pricing on a per reseller basis, if discounts or increases need to be made per reseller
- Resellers set global pricing to companies, on a per plan, per currency basis
- Resellers can override that pricing on a per company basis, if discounts or increases are needed.
- Hosters define what currencies are used in the system and can turn them on or off at any time
- Payment Processing System:
- Over 54 payment processors are accepted by the system
- The following are some of the abilities of the system:
- Credit card payments
- Direct debit of checking
- Accept checks (Hoster can turn this off)
- Record manual payments
- Choose which cards are accepted.
- Ability to decide minimum charge amount.
- SharePoint can be charged on a per site, or per Plan basis. We have pricing and payment plans to suit per plan, user or per site or instance
- Extra Item billing – This is the ability to charge for things that are not a part of our system. Say you have a support contract, or a hardware lease, or a one time support call, all of these can be billed through our system. You can charge per company, or per user.